Friday, September 08, 2006

Wasted time

Haven’t posted for quite a long time. So much you could write...so little time....

Anyway will start of this message with a few negative notes:

I'm so jealous I couldn't attend any Summer Sikhi camps in London - Could sort some inspiration.

Was thinking of "going for it"...but I was having doubts...and having doubts about something you should be able to give you life for.. isn't very good (or giving your head for). So I didn't go for it, even though it was planned for 3rd Sept. Its just that I'm not sure I've got that 'trisna'….that thirst...that I can't live without it..... Had a big head ache because of that...for several days.....was lacking inspiration so much...

Positive notes: I've got a really good teacher relatively close to where I live. With Maharaj Kirpa...my lessons are going really well...having both vocal lessons and lessons on the Dilruba...

And and and..I've got a Taus sorted...Not sure If I posted about that ...but I bought it about a month ago...Really beautiful.... But one string too short....

Surprised how I manage to brake so many strings....

Although I'm learning what I came here for.....home is still home...and I miss my home sooo much.

Oh and if you haven’t noticed: “going for it” means…going and begging for the gift of Amrit.

Everything is going relatively well… I’m busy most of the time.. hardly have time over to ‘chill’

Its still very warm and dusty here…but I guess I’ll end this post with “chali janda eeh”

And I hope everything is going well for everyone else.

1 comment:

vsingh said...

Yes I emailed you earlier on regarding stringed instruments. If you can get yourself sorted at Patiala - that's wicked..that's the best place to learn from..if you can stand the rest....

I don't have the contact details on me right now..but write me an email on the email I wrote to you from..and I'll try to respond ASAP.