Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Vaisakhi ai!

Just wanted to wish all my reader a (very) belated happy Vaisakhi!

Hopefully most of you had a great weekend and met up with other youngsters and did something cool!
We had this AKJ Jatha come from UK who did Kirtan here. I was pleasantly surprised to find some of them started by singing a Shabad in Raag; so that was cool (something that I witnessed, almost the first time).

Apart from that, My Vaisakhi has mainly been about spreading information to the youth, making and distributing flyers about the Swedish Camp, in the beginning of August.

Dates: 29 July - 3 August!
Place: Stockholm, Sweden
Everyone invited!

Hopefully I'll write some more about the camp; and if you've got any questions, you can simply post a comment and (hopefully) I'll answer it.

www.sikh.se/camp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

although the website is in english, the contents are still in swedish! haha, oh and ya now i believe you were a motu! haha, oh I just realised I can't go for the camp! according to Jasbir, uni matriculation is in July...should be teh same for the otehr unis as well! But you have fun planning this camp! Looks great and love the venue man and the ice-cream eating bebehs!hahah

Angad Singh said...

www.rajacademy.com/forum

join this forum its good for you and yr taus

vsingh said...

Hey Bebeh!
No we've got an english section if you click on the English flag u pudh!

Uni matriculation is in JULY, the camp is in the end of July- beginning of August; I doubt you'll miss if; if you're away the last four days of July!
The Ice cream eating bebehs reflect you, in a few years :P

Thanks for the link Angad Singh; will have a look =). Hows the online music school planning going?