Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines!

Happy Valentines Day to all couples!

Hope everyone had an amazing day full of surprises and wishes.

Love between to parners is an absolutly wonderful thing.

Today I, however, gave a bouquet to my wonderful mum. This is what she did with it:


I don't like analysing too much, but one of encartas dicitionary's definitions of romance, is:

"Love affair: a love affair, especially a brief and intense one."

A Shabad I found which, I think, renders romance towards the relation between the human being and God: Shabad from Raag Majh.



What touches me is the contant use of words like: thirst, cries, sacrifise.

2 comments:

vsingh said...

By the way, happy new Chinese year to all Chinese brothers and sisters out there (and Malaysians and Singaporeans who celebrate it...) (",)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.