Monday, February 26, 2007

Aaj Hum Kush Hai!


Today I'm really happy.
Why? No specific reason.
While we were doing paath this evening.. I was thinking....(yes I was thinking.... not doing much paath...) that I've got everything.

I'm so happy! I've gotten EVERYTHING I want to have. I realised I'm (I'm going to use the word now....); content. I've been given everything I've always wanted to have. Materialistically: part-time job, not bad grades etc. Physically: When I didn't know how to tie a dastar, I always wanted to carry a 'wicked' one, and thought everyone who could tie one were so lucky: got it! I always wanted a good looking dari: got one! (lol ) Always wanted a healthy fit body: got one! (Finally after loosing a lot of flabs in India!) Always wanted to learn to do Kirtan in Raag: although not much, I can do a little! I've got great friends; and a wonderful family! A mindblowing mum, and a great sister !

I'm not saying I've got EVERYTHING. I wouldn't mind having: a license (which is coming soon), a guddi, a digri (Punjabi accent), a nice voti etc etc etc. Will the list ever end?

I think I've gotten everything I want to have, and I'm so happy that I've got everything I need, and stuff I don't need and so much more (recently I even got dandruff; something I've never had before!!! lol).

Ok, I'm not being sarcastic or ironic at all; I'm feeling so good, knowing that I'm being supplied stuff without even needing to think about it. Some people might think that, a life where you're getting stuff automatically; such a life is useless, since there is no motivation to reach goals, make efforts etc etc. I disagree, because there's always things you can work on to obtain; but its always important to acknowledge everything you've already got. We take so much for granted; (most importantly) our family! Our parents! Our parnter. Always there for us!

I'm going to end this post now; you might think that after leaving this post you'll think you'll acknowledge a lot more, things you've taken for granted, but fact is; you won't.

You won't acknowledge things before it comes from inside: a feeling of contentment.

You should leave this post feeling cynical that you won't acknowledge anything before you really feel content; from inside, without needing a reminder, from some blogger from SWEDEN.



No I'm just kidding; Don't leave my blog feeling cynical!
Feel happy; and try to realise how much you've been given; how much has been given to you, how much has been done for you; how much was planned before your arrival for you.


Smile !

Spead the positive energy and the love!

Oh, and just to make sure you smile, at least once, while reading this post, I'm going to leave you with a small cartoon :




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey vir am glad that u've got everything that u want!!! lolx!!! Swedish Dangar!!! hahahahahahahahah............

Anonymous said...

"recently I even got dandruff"

(",)!!

it lifted me to see this post... thank you for sharing those smileys! (",)

Anonymous said...

ps. looking forward to seeing lots more posts like this (",)

Dilpreet Kaur said...

hmmm,swedish dangar sounds familiar!hey,i coined that phrase first ya!

jee,vir you're ACTUALLY being contented!haha,amazing!do more paath!it seems to be working!voti?!hahahaha,too young la,turn 19 first!haha!

vsingh said...

Dilo! I thought the first comments (by anonymous) was by you, since you use the phrase Swedish Dangar :S...Is that Harkiran??

7-vinder Penj; Happy to read that it lifed you to read the post =D. Shall try my best to write some more posts like this.... =D and less of the complaining, whining ones (",)




Oh, and I was thinking. People say after Dukh comes Sukh, after Sukh comes Dukh. I think I can see dukh at the horizon!

Seems like God is taking away stuff from me already!

Decent grades; got a really hard exam on monday =(... [bound to fail it]; Dandruff; already going away - already after the first hair wash with anti-dandruff shampoo!!!

I was just getting used to having everything!

Hope everyones doing well and have a great week ahead =)

tarsem said...

Lol...wicked cartoon lah...

Anonymous said...

sweden pal..try head and shoulders..works well..

the post was gd one..dont worry we ll find u a voti as well..all of us love to get the others hooked up =p

and yah i loved the pic at the end of the post

angad

vsingh said...

Glad you guys liked the cartoon; I liked it too =D.

Angad, yeah I*m using head and shoulders....there's only a slight difference, after washing my hair twice the last two days...let's see what happens tomorrow.... (if I've got time to get into the project of washingit and drying it again...

Don't worry about the voti-searching business - I*m sure I'll find a good one myself; when need be ;)

Anonymous said...

nop vir, this is harkiran...i think that might be pammo....but i don't know....
so lagda samelan da kafi asar pia =)
tenu ki hoeya...tusi ta hun to hi voti da fikar karan lagey..
and don't get too used to ur Sukhi life coz it may just change in a blink of an eye!!