Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mummmmmmmyyy

In Sweden; it's mothersday today!

All I'm going to say is; just acknowledge everything you're mother has done for you so far. Even if you're pissed at her for some reason; think about how many things she’s done for you; how many sacrifices she made for you.

Here's a small vid I made a few months ago. I thought I had posted it on my blog before, but apparently I hadn't, so here you go!





Everytime I watch it, it kind of gives me the goosebumps (especially the end)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...you rock! =)

Anonymous said...

hiya

thanks for posting this... I was looking for it a few weeks ago but couldn't find the link that you left for me.

This always makes me cry...

I miss my mom :o(

Hope all is well... thanks for the nice comments on my bloggie

vsingh said...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments kerstin =D.

Sat; Yeah I can't remember where I had uploaded it myself, so I uploaded it to youtube now.

Everytime I think about your mum, and when I read about your mum, its only then that I acknowledge how much moms do.

It's only then that I realised how much mum's done for me, and how little thought I give that love, those sacrifices that she's made... And one day she might not be here; and that day everything WILL come crashing...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your kind comments =)

Anonymous said...

hey,
it's a wonderful video clip....really made me realised how much more my mum deserves....
thanks, take care,
-kiran-