Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wierdness

The other day, I was surprised that the buss I usually take, didn't follow its normal route; it took an entirely different direction.

I yelp out of shock, and find out that the other way has been blocked by police. I wonder what's wrong, but don't get too fussed about it.

The buss leaves me quite a bit from home, so I have to walk home; but the tiredness overweighed curiosity.

Later on I found out that they found a body, a few hundred meters from home, in a forest, nearby the bus stop I pass daily. This was the place I usually passed when going on my walks.

Off course, there's an entirely different feeling passing that place now. I still pass the place a few times a week, but now you make sure you look at the forest extra carefully, just in case.

The other day I noticed how I was holding my kirpan quite tightly when passing the place, during a night-time walk. I had goose bumps.

Sounds very spooky, and it is quite a spooky place. But like everything else, life will go on (what a bad ending to a post you're probably thinking..), the fear will disappear, and soon, everything will back to normal.

The police still hasn’t revealed (or actually identified) the identity of the murdered.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh! That's scary pai! oh but i have a similar story too. This guy chose the block of apartments opposite mine, to commit suicide. So I actually saw him fall, I think. Creepy!

vsingh said...

Fall, as in saw him die?
What did you do then?

Unknown said...

Yeah! well, i saw his markd out body on the pavement! haha, you know the one they draw with chalk and have police tape barricading it. pretty creepy! I was a kid, so I went ahead to get an ice cream I think...haha, or wait...I had to catch my school bus!haha
but what you're going through is creepy man. Please avoid that path?!!

vsingh said...

haaaaw poor kid. lol the ice cream part almost sounded as if you went and took some coke and popcorn.

I try avoid going there at late times, but what really surprises me is, that a few hundred meters away people fish by the river, until like 11 pm!!!