Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Updates updates

I’ve been a very bad “blogger” lately. Haven’t managed to update my blog for ages.


There’s simply too much stuff going on in my life.


We’ve bought a new house so we’re getting some modifications done; which means there’s a builder working, which means we need to supply stuff and to check everything is going okay. At the same time I’m having work related issues. I’m reading several courses and programs parallel. And loads of other stuff going on.


Too bad summers over!


Okay enough complaining and ranting.


But on a serious note, I do think all of this stuff happening, and everything “co-incidizing” with everything else (all of these coincidences) are very well planned by God. Although I do not claim to understand Gods will or his command; but it seems like he’s reserved everything for august-September. The reason MIGHT just be for me to not think about certain personal things that have happened me lately; and for me not to get stuck in certain things. He might want me to get on… Get over stuff…


Ok that’s me being very vague.


I’ll make a more elaborative post within a few days =)

No comments: