Friday, March 02, 2007

War on Dandruff

To all my fellow readers who have been following me regularly on my dandruff;

A sum of £2 ($4) has been invested in deploying troops to the terrorist-affected areas.
After a tight combat, and four days of skirmish and tight firing, we are happy to declare that most of the terrorists have been eliminated.

God bless V’s hair!



Troops: head and shoulders & gari da tel [coconut oil - very desi, I know]
Terrorist-affected areas: dandruff affected area (hair)

Tight combat: a daily hair shower for four days (imagine: it’s an entire project just to shower your hair once, and then to get it to dry…. ..imagine FOUR DAYS IN A ROW!!! A MISSION!)






Dandruff is finally getting off, after showering my hair (and drying it) four days in a row. It's been an entire mission, but it was really annoying; and now its almost gone .


Oh and I've got my final Biochem exam on Monday; then I'm freeeeeeee; and hopefully have time to work on my driving !

I'm still working on some of the posts I've earlier written I'm going to write about; but probably won't post much until Monday.

8 comments:

Dilpreet Kaur said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!who wants to know about you dandruff?hahah

anyway, head and shoulders rocks!i use it too!haha

life's awesome!got my results!will be going to uni!:D

cheers!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard that term... "gari". Actually you know what I've gone completely blank I can't remember what coconut oil is called in punjabi. [I know it... I just can't remember it right now]

Hey and head and shoulders... makes you hair fall out! It's so strong!! I wouldn't recommend anyone use that for very long.

Totally useless comment as usual... didn't want to deal with the "serious" stuff on my blog though. Have a great weekend!

God bless V's hair :oP!!! [God, I really ought to grow up]

vsingh said...

Dilo; lol you've got long time dandruff problems? lol I generally don't like H&S, but am just using it due to it's anti-dnadruff formula =P
Happy to hear your results went well. =DDecided what to study? How did it go for Manprit?


7-vinder penj:

In Punjabi I believe there are two terms for coconut; gari and narial (you persumable use the latter) - otherwise I'll ask mum for more variations :P

Yeah Head and Shoulders is quite strong. Generally I used a 'baby-shampoo'; which is really mild; but I bought the 'head and shoulders - mild care' which is quite good actually; since it hasn't messed up my hair, which is generally quite sensitive and thin.

lol, it's okay, we're all entitled to not act like grown-ups at times =). I do it all the time =D

Was actually a distortion of Bush's; 'God bless America' in the end of every speach justifying wars and invasions...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm no... I really do think I ought to grow up now.

Take care. Stay Happy.

Angad Singh said...

haha...finally the battle is won..

actually i ve been using head and shoulders for a number of years now nothing really happened to my hair ..its only when i went to india i had a massive hair loss..my joora almost vanished....

dude why coconut oil.there is something called conditioner...use that..doesn't smell!!!

gareeb said...

hahahahahaha

yay! God bless V's hair!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

pantene works better!!!