Monday, July 02, 2007

Results!

I’ve been quite busy lately; although I thought I’d have more spare time during the summer due to no time going to studies any more, and although I’d be working more; that’d be okay, since there wouldn’t be any reading or revision to be done after work; but I was wrong.

Most of my time goes to actually working since some days, I begin 10 a.m and end 8 pm! The entire day is ruined!!!

Enough rambling about that!

I got results for my latest exams! I passed wooo!!!




Although this year hasn’t been the most efficient (or as Indians say; I’ve wasted one year), I think I’ve learnt a lot about myself; and about my own passions! I LOVE music, Indian classical instruments and anything related to the topic!

I’ve learnt that I don’t like technology as much as I like biology, and physiology, so I’m going to start studying biomed after the summer (this first semester I was reading physiology as a part of the, engineering in medical technology; which included some physiology courses; but is mostly about machines and stuff like that).

Anyway, my conclusion is this; although life is short and we should learn to use it as efficiently as possible; there's no hurry (realistically)... There is still time to get into the boring adult-life; and I don't need to try to hurry up the process; because I've realised that I LOVE studying [as much as I'd be surprised saying this], and am not looking forward to the working life; unless I get a dream job, straight after university!

Enough for now!

My next post will, most likely, be able some things I saw on youtube =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, that's good news...congrats

Anonymous said...

muubaarka hoon..munda pass ho gya!

angad

vsingh said...

thanks alot folks :D

Dilpreet Kaur said...

chakdey! knew you'd pass! :D