Thursday, March 15, 2007

Disclaimer

Before proceeding with writing about anything, I've decided to follow the footsteps of Satvinder Penji; Making a disclaimer. Just to clarify the point of the blog; this is a personal (yet very public) blog; where I share my views, thoughts, understanding, ideas (and some other junk). This is a place where I communicate with friends, and have gotten in touch with many new people. It's a place for me to also store stuff that I think is interesting, and can look back to on a later opportunity (and feel ashamed over what I wrote earlier on haha). This is definitely not a site where I act like some 'holier-than-thou' type, who thinks/acts like he knows everything. I share my views and understanding, and welcome critique and feedback. Take everything on this blog with a pinch of salt.

I hope to post something more interesting very soon.

No comments: